Sovannaphum Life Assurance Plc – a life insurance company with financial strength and trust – is, as the world celebrates International Women’s Day on March 8, promoting this year’s movement to eliminate discrimination and bias towards women being held under the campaign theme #BreakTheBias.
“At Sovannaphum Life, we support and promote equal opportunities where women can become successful in their careers to their fullest potential. As of January 2022, our female employees accounted for 66 per cent.
“As part of promoting this special day, Sovannaphum Life will be offering special discounts of up to 20 per cent on one of our most trusted products – SMILE Life Solutions – to everyone. This offer is valid from March 1-31, 2022,” said Loke Kah Meng, CEO of Sovannaphum Life Assurance.
SMILE Life Solutions is a life insurance policy that is specially designed to protect families from the financial risk arising from unforeseen events such as critical illness or an accident causing dismemberment, disability or death.
Popular among the majority of Sovannaphum customers, the policy is affordable and suitable for almost everyone.
The benefits of SMILE Life Solutions:
• Receive 100 per cent of benefits for critical illness cost protection;
• Receive up to 100 per cent of benefits for personal accident protection (cases: death or total permanent disability or partial dismemberment caused by an accident);
• Receive hospital daily benefits or two times for ICU;
• Receive 100 per cent of benefits for SMILE Term Life Protection;
• Receive a maturity benefit at the end of the term of the policy;
• Premium payment remains unchanged for the rest of the policy term, even as the insured gets older or there are changes in health conditions or claims history.
(*Terms and conditions apply.)
About Sovannaphum Life Assurance Plc
Sovannaphum Life Assurance Plc is a subsidiary of Canadia Investment Holdings (CIH), with total assets of more than $7 billion and a legacy since 1991.
Sovannaphum Life is a company with a strong and reliable financial base. It was awarded for four consecutive years as the Fastest-Growing Life Insurance Company Cambodia in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 by The Global Banking and Finance Review, a London-based company.
It also received the Most Innovative Life Insurance Company Cambodia 2021 award from International Business Magazine, which is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates.